Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meet Jessica at Sierra Studios


I some how came across this photographers work. I am not sure if it was over a blog, or ETSY as I am ALWAYS searching the web...however I sent Jessica over at Sierra Studios Photography
an email about getting a headband for my newest collect in 2010 photographed by her!

I was thrilled when she said YES!

Not only did she send me beautiful photographs but she got them to me in record timing.

I am so happy and excited to share these photos on my blog and ETSY site, and you can betcha I will be sending Jessica more goodies!!!!!


Thank you!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You're too sweet! Thanks for all the kind words. I look forward to photographing more of your cute hair accessories in the future.

    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete