Monday, December 28, 2009

FIVE for $25.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE who participated! This special offer has now ENDED!!!!


As the new year is upon us, I would like to say Thank You to all of my fantastic customers who have made 2009 year such a success!

I have enjoyed all the friends I have met through ETSY and look forward to meeting many more in the year 2010! If not for you I would not be here!

NEW YEAR SPECIAL: starts now (12/28/09) and will end on 1.2.2010!

FIVE for $25.00!
What does this mean?

This means that I am offering to those who read this special promotion (any*) five headbands in my shop for only $25.00.

*Headbands that qualify are the ones priced at $8.99 and under!

Simply shop at my ETSYstore Bella's Bowtique and choose your FIVE headbands!

During check out make sure you put in the "notes to seller" section:
(5for25)
and I will promptly refund you for your discount!!!

That's IT! Easy and a great way for you to stock up on her accessories for the new year!

*Shipping does not qualify for discount, nor special orders, previous orders, or future orders!
Special ends 1/2/2010!!

START SHOPPING NOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment