Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Beanie!


Seriously...my most favorite thing is when I sit down to my computer, and receive a beautiful picture of my products on my customer's little ones! It's the best feeling, and just makes me smile!!! I feel so proud - and happy that my customer's love my products enough to take the time to send me a photo!

Today I open my ETSY account to find this AMAZING appreciation photo left by my customer Nicole! She is a very talented photographer, as you can see!!! The model is just beautiful too!!!! A stunning photo all around!

I just had to share this photo on my blog. This beanie has been by far, the most popular style in my summer collection, and I'm just loving all the beautiful photos and ways people dress this beanie up!

You can visit Nicole's website here:
http://www.nicoleannsackner.com/

Thanks Nicole, I can't wait to work with you on some photos for my Fall collection - you have a wonderful talent!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment