Sunday, February 28, 2010

Layla Grace Fundraiser.......

As many of you know, I have been a prayer warrior for a sweet little 2 year old named Layla.
She has been on my mind and my heart heavily for the past months.

I am holding a fundraiser to help with Layla's medical bills. 50% of ALL purchases made at Bella's Bowtique March 1st - March 5th, will be donated to Layla's family!

If you follow my blog, twitter, facebook, or on the Gymboree board you KNOW she is the only thing I can talk about daily!

I first found out about little Layla way back when I frequented a website called "Baby Wears Prada". Layla's mom was the owner of the website and had announced that her little baby was diagnosed with cancer!

Layla was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma at only 18 months old.

Unfortunately, this cancer has taken it's toll on sweet Layla, and she has merely a few number of days left on earth. We are all now praying for a miracle! We are asking that God perform a miracle on this child. We are also praying for Layla's comfort -as she is in a great deal of pain! She is being taken care of by Hospice - and has a morphine pump to control pain.

There have been many nights where I just lay in bed and cry over this sweet child. I grab my little 2 year old, and hold her, kiss her, and cry. This is how much Layla has effected my life. I talk about her constantly. I text people about her, I've made friends because of her. I rally for her and gather more prayer warriors for her! This child has touched SO many lives. She has touched so many people, more than most will in their entire life time.

She amazes me! I love her so much, and I have never even met her!!!!

Thank you Layla for making me a better person sweetheart. You are beautiful, sweet, innocent, and a true angel!!! GOD BLESS YOU and your entire family!!!!!!!!

Follow Layla's mom on Twitter: http://twitter.com/laylagrace
Learn all about Layla and see pictures of her sweet face: http://laylagrace.org/

This week any orders made in my ETSY shop at Bella's Bowtique - fro
m March 1st - March 5th - 50% of the item(s) total will be donated to Layla's family to help with medical expenses! Just simply make your purchase, and at the end of the week the total will be tallied and I will announce how much raise to donate to Layla!



Bella's Bowtique on ETSY

If you made a purchase you should head over to our Facebook page and post a comment so we can see all the wonderful people who have helped raise money for Layla!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bellas-Bowtique/142279029950






6 comments:

  1. I just added a link to your website to my new site, Shop in Your PJs for Layla Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching. I will keep her and her family in my thoughts.
    Kudos to you for giving so much of yourself and of your profits this week to them. Keep up the good work.
    Kirsten
    "CardsbyKirsten"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out about Layla Grace not too long ago (maybe a week ago) and have cried every day since. And not just a few tears...I have bawled for her and the Marsh family. I too cannot stop talking and thinking about her. She is such a precious angel and while I know she has done so much good in her short life, I wish she could stay with us! I applaud you for what you are doing for their family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the beanie hats are sold out... are you going to make more????
    I have just found out about baby Layla and are joining the other prayer warriors to help for a miracle..... Please God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through seeing multiple Layla Grace fundraisers. I will be contributing to the auction at Project Mommyhood this week. Its amazing to see so many involved.

    BTW you Etsy shop has been one of my faves for a long time now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through Layla's Twitter. Thank you so much for this amazing fundraiser and making a difference for the Marsh Family. Layla means so much to me too...I hold my breath and pray between Twitter updates!!! THANK YOU! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete