Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kamieo Photography - Tacoma, Seattle Washington



Oh, my did I hit the jackpot with this photographer!

Kamieo Photography


So not only is Kamieo local, but she liked my hair pretties. Plus she is super knowledgeable and has given me some pretty nifty information for my business! Knowledgeable, patient, sweet, talented, and very generous. I love her! :)

Kamieo was sweet enough to offer to take photographs of my items, so we did a fantastic trade (well at least it was fantastic on my end, hehehe). I gave her props in turn for her talent of professional pictures of my products!

Now mind you, Isabella who is going through her "terrible two's" a little early - wasn't the easiest child to photograph - and so I threw in the towel pretty early into our session.

Check out the amazing shots she was able to sneak out of Isabella!



Thank you Kamieo! I hope we can do this again soon.

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Blessings,
Kristie (Bella's Bowtique)





1 comment: