Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh how I love babies!

Most of you who know me, know how much I love babies!!!!!!
I just can't get enough of them, right?

Well....today I was going about my normal ETSY shop duties when I spotted the most BEAUTIFUL customer appreciation photo attached to some lovely feedback!
My customer ( who is an AMAZING photographer ) posted a darling picture of a baby in one of the headbands she had purchased from me!

I was in heaven!!! I had to contact her right away to see if I could use the picture in my shop. It was simply adorable!

Not only did she say YES -she also sent me a few more snap shots and is going to send me more pictures when she gets the other headbands photographed. I cannot begin to tell you how much she made my day!

Who is this person you ask?! Her name is Tandi Keen! Check out her website by clicking here.
I spent a long time looking over her wonderful photos! Not only does she do amazing work, but her style is something that is right up my alley! I love it!
Now I just wish I lived in Colorado. Or actually that Tandi lived in Seattle!

I have always had an appreciation for photography, and Tandi is simply an amazing photographer!!!

Can you not see why I was thrilled?!?!

THANK YOU TANDI!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment