Monday, December 29, 2008

Have you ever traded on ETSY...!!!


I traded on ETSY.com and am starting to become addicted to it. It was SO MUCH FUN. I was approached by a fellow ETSYer...."SoLovelyCreations" about trading. I took one look at her shop and told her OF COURSE!! She really liked my beanies & headbands! So I ended up trading her a beanie and headband, for a custom made clippie holder! How awesome is that!!!???
She has an amazing shop with adorable items! Look what she made for Isabella's nursery!




















If you would like to see her shop her link is: www.solovelycreations.etsy.com
***(She has monthly give aways too if you visit her blog)....Worth checking out! :0)

Here are the items I traded (this ADORABLE BEANIE & HEADBAND):


2 comments:

  1. greetings by way of etsy!
    --equivoque

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for trading! Cant wait to see the beanie and headband! My niece will look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete